|New Product - IK6502 Stepping Motor Driver IC|
P/N : IK6502
Function : Stepping Motor Driver IC
Application : Refrigerant Control
PKG Type : DIP-16
Competitor : TB6674
* General Description
IK6502 is stepping motor driver ICs with MOS output transistors.
The ICs can control two-phase stepping motor forward and reverse by bipolar driving. They have a power-saving circuit and a standby circuit.
• They are similar substituting products of TB6674.
Both products have same packages and same pin assignments.
• One-chip two-phase bipolar stepping motor driver (including two bridge drivers)
• Power saving operation is available
• Standby operation is available
Current consumption ≤ 20 μA (typ.)
• Built-in punch-through current restriction circuit for system reliability and noise suppression
• TTL-compatible inputs INA, INB, PS, and VS2B terminals
• ON resistance PS = L: 3.0 Ω (Typ.)
PS = H: 8.5 Ω (Typ.)
• High driving ability
: IO (START) 350 mA (MAX.): VS1 ENABLE
: IO (HOLD) 100 mA (MAX.): VS2 ENABLE
• Typical PKG DIP16
• GND terminal = HEAT SINK
• Over current shutdown circuit (ISD)
• Thermal shutdown circuit (TSD)
• Under voltage lockout circuit (UVLO)
• Pull-down resistance for input terminal (250 kΩ)