|New Product - IK4993 5.0V/150mA Low-Drop Fixed-Voltage Regulator|
|File 1||IK4993 Preliminary Data Sheet_20170227.pdf|
P/N : IK4993
Function : 5.0V/150mA Low-Drop Fixed-Voltage Regulator
Application : Automotive
PKG Type : SOP-8, SOP-20
Competitor : L4993
The IK4993 is a monolithic integrated low-drop fixed voltage regulator 150mA with low current consumption.
The regulating output voltage element consists in a p-channel MOS and the regulation is performed regardless of input voltage transients up to 40V. The high precision of the output voltage is obtained with a pre-trimmed reference voltage. The IK4993 is protected against short circuit and an over-temperature protection switches off the IC in case of extremely high power dissipation.
Reset and watchdog make this device particularly suitable to supply microprocessor systems in automotive applications.
• Operating DC supply voltage range 5.6V to 31V
• Output voltage tolerance: ≤ ±2%
• Low-drop voltage ≤ 400mV
• Current capability up to 150mA
• Reset circuit sensing the output voltage down to 1V
• Programmable reset pulse delay with external capacitor
• Programmable watchdog timer with external capacitor
• Enable input for enabling/disabling the watchdog functionality
• Thermal shutdown and short circuit protection
• Tj operation temperature -40 to +150С
• Certified by AEC-Q100 standard